Friday, December 16, 2011

How would I put this into Igoogle to translate to Korean?

Ok, so I'm making a birthday card from a friend who loves Korea, and knows Korean. Id like to say "Hello, Ryan. Happy Birthday. I hope you like this, I tried my best. Love you!" or something like it. Igoogle has an English to Korean translator, but I'm not 100% sure on sentence structure. If you could let me know what the sentence structure is, or hell, even copy and paste the correct Korean translation, I would very much appreciate it. And thank you. ^_^|||라이언아, 안녕! 생일 축하해요!

난 니가 이것을 좋아하길 바래. 난 최선을 다했어.

사랑한다!



I tried to make the sentences sound more friendly.

Anyway, 라이언아 means Ryan-ah (by putting 아, it's a friendly way to call your friend). But you can use 라이언씨 (Ryan-ssi) instead if you want to be more polite. Or, just write 라이언 (Ryan) to make it simple. lol

I hope it helps! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment