Saturday, December 24, 2011

Best way to access Yahoo mail from iGoogle?

I've been a loyal yahoo mail customer -- including business mail which I pay for. But Yahoo keeps trying to switch me over to the "new Beta My Yahoo," which makes me want to punch out my computer. I keep switching back. But I understand they are phasing out the Classic My Yahoo.





What is the best way to access Yahoo mail from iGoogle or some other similar cite?|||Lol i indeed felt like that when i was bogged by Yahoo beta and i seriously love the classic yahoo no matter what it's the best interface. Even if they r phasing out the classic My Yahoo , they shud understand that since we are so attached to the Classic Yahoo we cannot give it up. Afterall it's known as Classic and classic stuff remains, never ceases. CLASSIC is gonna live....Ummm I've not used any other device or mode to get my yahoo mail so on that aspect please pardon me. I had to answer since both of us share something in common :)|||God I HATE it when ANY company forces "changes" down your throat! People are always trying to re-invent the wheel. Maybe we don't want the "New and improved Square wheels". If it's not broken...don't fix it! I'm talking to YOU Yahoo. Helloooooooo, are you there?

Report Abuse


|||I know of no way to access Yahoo Mail other than going to their web site unless you have a Plus Account. Then you can use POP3 and receive it in other email systems.


鉁?/div>


  • 4 years ago




  • Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment