Friday, December 16, 2011

How do you feel about the new "iGoogle"?

Google has recently revamped their site to include "Artist Themes" and a personalized home page.





I personally don't like it, I feel as if it's just another home page full of useless things I don't want to look at everytime I need to Google something.





I'm curious if anyone else feels this way, or if anyone here really likes it?|||google is very well known for its simple accessible google search engine which it should maintain and stop wasting money on RnD in other projects to enhance google page.





the new igoogle page is pathetic and totally useless|||I like it.. You don't need to use that page to google something though... I have it set as my homepage and I check my email accounts , my Netflix queue etc...|||after reading your question i just tried it and its stupid and way too much so i just changed it back to the classic view or whatever|||You know you can delete the content off your home page right? It can be completely blank if you want.





I like the themes and the drag and drop gadgets. I have a "clean" home page with news and search and a bunch of tabs with games and stuff (Church, languages, etc.). Much better than Yahoo (sorry Yahoo folks).|||it is good

No comments:

Post a Comment