Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I get to the regular google when my laptop always ends up at igoogle?

Everytime I type google.com in the searchbar I always end up at igoogle and it's friggin annoying. I don't know how to get to regular google. Note: this only happened after a certain someone, who is even more inadequate with technology than I am, used it. Also note that it was fine ano hour ago. (I asked about it, and even that person doesn't know what they did)|||Go to Google (doesn't matter if it's the regular one or iGoogle). On the top right of the screen, you will have the option to log out of your account. Log out and you will see the "regular" Google again. If that doesn't work, there's little words at the bottom that you can click to revert back to the "classic" Google.|||There's a button that'll say switch to classic

No comments:

Post a Comment