Saturday, December 24, 2011

I can't get past iGoogle on my new laptop, why?

I just bought a 6 month old Acer laptop from my cousin but I can't go to any other website besides Google search, maps, shopping, etc...





There are no viruses on it and it loads quickly, I'm just getting frustrated. Yahoo doesn't work even if I try to search Yahoo, it doesn't even load halfway.





And the virus protector expired, does that have something to do with it?|||yes, especially if its mcaffe or norton. uninstall the expired security program and it should fix your problem. if its norton you may have to download the norton removal tool from the website.





http://service1.symantec.com/support/tsg鈥?/a>|||did you run system restore? what is Igoogle?





do you have an provide like comcast or aol?


are you wireless or eithernet[hooked by cable]





win7 or vista?


go to network in the start up menu and see if there is a network list there





or go to device manager in the system folder in the control panel


and acheck adapters and see if they are enabled.





cheapest way is to get a wireless N usb type adapter form ebay.com and see if you can get online for free


or ask your cousin what he used to get online|||Try installing firefox or opera and try with these

No comments:

Post a Comment