Monday, December 19, 2011

I went into iGoogle the other day and now I cna't get rid of it?

I went into iGoogle and now it always comes up as Igoogle and opens a second window with the normal google page - constantly clicking on the "Google Classic" thing at the top, or having the close the first window is getting annoying - how can I get rid of the first page and just keep the one open window with normal google?|||I had this problem myself. I just went to the 'regular' google and clicked on the "G" on the left of the address:


(example) Gwww.google.com/ (on the fancy "G" that is on the far left I guess that is there logo). Just click and hold that "G" and drag it to the icon on your toolbar that looks like a little house. Drop it there.


Once you drop the 'address' there on the house, it will ask you if you are wanting to make google your homepage and click on yes. If it asks you to 'apply' or 'save' it, just make sure you do that so your computer will remember it each time you hit a new task bar...





Hope I didn't confuse you too much with all this writing. Here it is in simple terms...lol





1. Click and hold the address (G www.google.com/)


2. Drag and Drop the address into the little house on the toolbar at the top (right-well, mine is since I have vista)


3. Click on Yes to make this your home page.





This should work, sorry for the long and drawn out info, but I am super illiterate when it comes to technical things on the computer!! I need the long drawn out version!





anyways, HOPE THIS HELPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment