Saturday, December 24, 2011

My iGoogle home page messed up! How can i fix it?

I chose a desgin when it first came out and now it just looks plain...plus it asked me to choose all of these applications to put on the home page, and the YouTube link is gone. I liked it how it was when I first started using it. How can I get it back like that?|||Try this... go to your igoogle.com that you typically use. Then click on "my account" (top right). Then scroll down until you see "iGoogle" - and click on "settings". Then go ahead and delete everything you want gone from your page.





Then select layout, etc., whatever you want on your page. This should work for you, I don't think there is a way to start fresh, but I'm looking into it right now.





Good luck!|||restore your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment