Saturday, December 24, 2011

Does anyone find it a little funny and controversial that Google offers North Korea soccer theme for igoogle.?

Do they actually have a chance at winning? Well their my theme for today. I do hope they win against Brazil. That would be hilarious.|||In sport politics,creed and colour should be ignored.


If England can't win the only other team i want to win is North Korea.





It would be a massive boost in probably the most troubled and oppressed country in the world.|||Yeppppppp....





I think google's just giving a little support to the losers. I mean how does it feel to know


you are going to lose??


I think i'll take the theme too,,,but just for a aday.|||Why would that be controversial. They're in the tournament, aren't they...?|||Does anyone care for iGoogle themes during the World Cup?|||i hate those stubborn communist anuses|||Why would you root for a country that commits genocide.

No comments:

Post a Comment