Saturday, December 24, 2011

How to save my igoogle page after editing it?

I created my igoogle page the way i wanted it by changing the theme and adding gadgets but it doesn't seemed to of saved it. Once i close the internet and then reopen it doesn't appear it comes up to create it again iv tried it so many times does anyone know how to save it after i edit it so it is then my homepage?





also i have clicked make igoogle my homepage|||java tutorial


http://javalesson.info/|||Sorry mjet i meant to click on your's for best answer

Report Abuse


|||At the top of the igoogle page, next to your email address, click My Account





Under My Products, find igoogle and click Settings





you will see the Save button top right





You can also manually backup your settings - scroll down to the bottom of the settings page


troubleshooting-%26gt;backup


if you ever have a problem you can click on restore now.





in addition, you can backup settings to your computer in an xml file by clicking export - I then email this file to myself in gmail as an attachment with the heading "igoogle settings today's date" - gmail is easy to search so you never loose it. You can then import it into igoogle in case igoogle goes crazy again.





Tip: if this answer is helpful to you, copy it into gmail and email it to yourself for future reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment