Saturday, December 24, 2011

Do you use an iGoogle Theme? Which one and when will they have more?

I love the iGoogle Themes. I used the ocean one for a while but now I am using the Tea House one. It's so cute. The little fox does all kinds of cute little things throughout the day.





I wish Google had more to choose from though. Will they be getting more?|||I love the themes too! I especially like the one with the frog and the ladybug! I hope they get more, but they haven't said anything about it, sadly.|||They have not announced plans to design more.


Because there are different variations of the theme over time, the 6 or so they have cover about everything they wanted to put in.|||i am using season scape its really cute the frogs and background and when out sun is settting the sky on that shows a sunset and at night it shows a moon its so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment