Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I set igoogle to be my home page?

I already set it as my home page but then I installed something that made it so it wasn't my home page anymore and another search engine was. I tried going back to igoogle and resetting it as my home page but I can't find a button that will let me do that. Could someone please tell me what to do! The first person to give me a right answers will get best answer!|||look at your little house icon. click on the little down tab and go to add or change home page.and you can add home page tabs as well as change home page.also go to glary soft and get glary utility's.there is a utility in it that prevents changing your home page without permission and if you page gets high jacked it automatically changes it back.and get this IT'S FREE cool huh?|||If you are using IE, go to igoogle, then click Tools, Internet options, General tab, use current button.|||drag the icon from the Address Bar and drop it on the Home icon in the Toolbar.|||go to the site you want go to tools, internet options, then click use current page for home page then click apply then ok

No comments:

Post a Comment