Saturday, December 10, 2011

I set up igoogle as my home page. but when i start firefox i see a generic igoogle page not the one i created.?

I have to log in to my gmail account for me to see my igoogle page. How do I change that so that my home page is automatically my i google page and not the generic one they start you with , without having to log in everytime i turn on my computer?|||When you login, make sure you have the "Remember me on this computer" box checked.|||open internet explorer go to tools menu go to option go to general and then you see the box in which the perticullar website has been set. just select it and delete and type http://gmail.com . be sure you are using standard setting or every seeting is correct.|||Check Tools--%26gt;Options--%26gt;Privacy--%26gt;Settings, make sure cookies are not set to auto delete when you close firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment