Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I stop google SSL beta from redirecting me there than to igoogle and other sites.?

My homepage igoogle has been replaced by google ssl beta. When I go into igoogle I am sent directly to ssl beta, and when I search in google I am taken ssl beta sometimes when I click on a link in google or even bing and I'm guessing this will happen in other search engines as well.|||I don't know how to permanently make it stop, but whenever it suddenly goes to google beta, I click on "classic google" at the bottom of the page, and then type a random search and click enter, and then go to my history and delete the original "google" (not the search on classic google, just the ssl beta search) and then the next time I go to google, it takes me to classic google instead of google ssl beta.





Every few months I have to do this. I really hate google beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment