Friday, December 16, 2011

Does anyone use igoogle and use google gadgets?

I have the facebook gadget on my igoogle homepage. Someone else logged into their facebook account on my computer (they did log out) and now everytime I bring up my igoogle homepage it shows their facebook stuff - how do I get it to show mine and not theirs?|||Un-installing and re-installing will probably work, but if you are searching the iGoogle directory, you may install a gadget by a different author. On the other hand, you might want to. (Facebook mobile has been gadgetized many times!).





Clearing your browser's cache and cookies may solve this too, as it sounds like your friends details have been cached.|||You have to uninstall The Gadget And Then Reinstall it,then yours will be on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment