Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can i unsubscrib for igoogle only and keep my gmail account ?

I have a big problem in my browser. After i make an account in igoogle every time i try to open www.google.com for some research it goes to my igoogle and then sudenly my browser freeze and i had no way to go to google web site. In the same time I need my gmail account ?|||Yes - you can (in a way)


- igoogle is a comprehensive page view of your google account. If you face problems, check the settings %26amp; undo it as default page.


Also,


- you can add gmail to your igoogle page so that you can view gmail without hassles.|||In iGoogle, click the 'Classic Home' link in the top bar, or, if you can't, try using this link:


http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=p%26amp;pref=ig%26amp;pval=1%26amp;q=/webhp%3Frls%3Dig


(I just copied the address from my iGoogle page)





You could also try using a different browser, if only to click the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment